Aim of the association :
The SVI, Service Volontaire International (International Voluntary Service) is an apolitical, non-profit, non-religious youth association, managed by and for young people.
The SVI is open to everyone without distinction of nationality, race, philosophy, financial means, education or sexual orientation.
The SVI is registered as a non-profit organisation in Belgium.
We mainly act in the field of international volunteering as well as social economy, fair and responsible tourism and intercultural exchanges between young Europeans and the rest of the world.
The SVI seeks to get young people (16-30) interested in international volunteering
Furthermore, the SVI encourages young people to create their own projects and take over the management and control of the association giving them special places to meet .
Moreover, the SVI wants to make international volunteering accessible to everyone
OUR GOALS :
- Promote a peace, fair and solidarity society
- Promote a peacefull, fair and cohesive society
- Break cultural misunderstanding between people and countries
- Promote Human Rights and fight against poverty, inform and act on environmental issues, promote non-formal education
- Raise awarness and involve young people to international solidarity projects
- Encourage young people to get actively involved in the society they live in.
- Promote European and international citizenship
- Support and encourage exchanges between volunteer organisations in developing countries
Gifts usage :
Your donations will be used for :
- promoting international volunteering
- helping disavantaged young people to get involved in international volunteering
- welcoming volunteers in Belgium for different projects