Aim of the association :
The association of fight against malaria in Cameroon (Cameroon ALUCOP) his name is an association not for profit and apolitical creates June 2, 2008 in Cameroon as No. 051/RDA/J03/BAPP which is headquartered in Monatélé the Department of La-Lékié, Central Region.
Its mission is to reduce malaria in Cameroon through:
1. spraying with insecticides to control mosquitoes that carry the disease among the population
2. Awareness on environmental sanitation around houses to eliminate all places of reproductions of moutstiques including:
A. The numerical removal of abandoned tires, empty boxes, weeding plots.
b.The ban people to throw the kitchen waste in gutters drain water to prevent blockages that their entraînenent marshy places and stagnant water around homes.
It starts at any program to reduce malaria in the population including
3. The distribution of treated mosquito nets to the population.
4. Planting and distribution of Artemisia annua and other anti malarial drugs to save lives from malaria victims in our awareness campaigns in villages, towns, neighborhoods, communities Etc.
Gifts usage :
1.à planter et vulgariser la tisane d’Artemisia Annua pour une automédication à moindre coût en milieu villageois enclavé et pauvre du Cameroun
2. à pulvériser les moustiques,
3. à faire des désherbages des lieux publics,
4. aux débouchages des caniveaux pour éliminer les lieux marécageux,
5. A sensibiliser la population sur l’hygiène environnementale autour de leur maison