Aim of the association :
Objectives of the association:
Who are we?
Africa Novas Association
PRESENTATION OF THE ASSOCIATION:
"AFRICA NOVAS ‘Association is a Beninese NGO for the promotion, enhancement of any humanitarian work, social, cultural, artistic and created in 2011 under the Societies Act under No. 2012/0099/DEP- ATL-LITT/SG/SAG-ASSOC of March 27, 2012 by men and women, journalists and art, who have given the hand to work in complimentarily with the aim of being able to find effective solutions to promote and enhance the social and cultural thing.
We are an association whose objectives and main goals are to help needy children in Africa and Benin in particular. At Africa Novas, we believe that poor children have necessarily needed our help. Our focus areas are: humanitarian, educational, social, and cultural.
AFRICA NOVAS Association (Nouvelles Etoiles d’Afrique) is an association founded in January 2011 by a group of media professionals from Benin volunteers who chose to work for the cause of underprivileged children and for the proper functioning of African culture.
These signatories of the Articles of Association Africa Novas have chosen to make the cause of children, a true engine of development by working within the Association apolitical and non-profit under the law 40-484 of 1 July 1901.
- To develop and promote all those social, humanitarian, cultural and artistic especially common in our country Benin to know the living conditions of poor children, orphans and school dropouts;
- Organize awareness campaigns and support to disadvantaged people, especially poor children, orphans and school dropouts;
- Create synergy between skills and proven ability in order to support our artists, actors in the art, audiovisual production, and studio music production and visual;
- Dispose of human resources quality and quantity sufficient to popularize the characteristics of experience in the field of art;
- Facilitate greater access to cultural information and commercial actors of the thing artistic, artists, musicians and all who are interested in the artistic and cultural practices effective experienced by the association;
- To organize cultural festivals, seminars, symposia, meetings and discussions to help support programs in arts and cultural development to popularize their work and their supports;
- Encourage the education of children and especially the assistance given to them;
- Fighting against poverty by facilitating the emergence of intensive projects for labor;
- Sensitization and awareness of people on the right to education for children, assistance to disadvantaged people, while promoting sustainable development, the Millennium and clean development mechanisms.
Gifts usage :
Use of the gifts:
- Support for research funding;
- Partnerships for technical projects, exchange of views and advice on projects;
- Capacity building of the Association for the design, project management;
- Research projects intensive labor following the clean development mechanism and as part of the Millennium.
House construction project of the Children Relay (MRE)
The priority educational needs of children
• Socialization, basic education, vocational training;
• Stationery, teaching and learning;
• Conditions conducive to education, training and success - physical security, freedom and peace (protection against harassments exercised on behalf of the law and public order);
• Local and special facilities needs of teaching and training, as well as the protection of supplies and materials for education and learning.
Marius NONVIGNON AHOYA (Chairman)
Tel.: 229 97 57 47 12/21 13 95 78
E-mail: africa.novas @ yahoo.fr
COOVI Frederick Cesar (Secretary General)
Tel.: 229 95 25 32 15/21 13 95 78
E-mail: africa.novas @ yahoo.fr
Headquarters: Cotonou, 04 BP: 0944 City of Abomey-Calavi, District of ouvènoumèdé - PK14